Connect with Nature !
Respect of the environnement
Respect for nature and the environment is one of our daily concerns. Our campsite is in the heart of a preserved environment in a natural and family setting.
The eco-responsible approach is taken into account in the daily management of our campsite.
- Zero phyto in the green spaces
- Differentiated mowing management and mulching practices with the aim of enriching the land with plant species and managing green spaces in the most respectful and natural way.
- Sanitary facilities equipped with presence detectors with timers
- Replacement of bulbs by LEDs
- Swimming pool heated by a heat pump to reduce energy consumption.
- Products used for the maintenance of sanitary facilities and premises are bio-cleaners (natural process)
- Exchanges by e-mail as much as possible to limit paper consumption.
- Landscaping around the mobile homes with fruit trees and shrubs typical of the Trièves and South-Isère produced by a local nurseryman, in permaculture (Sylvefruit)
- Supplying the snack bar with local and organic products to promote the local economy, preserve health and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Personal use and demonstration of cooking in a solar oven: 0€ in energy consumption. ( SUNPLICITY oven)
- Use of reusable cups for welcome drinks and steel straws for cocktails (reduction of plastic waste)
- Soft transport of the campsite team (electric bikes and bicycles)
- 2 charging stations 3.7 KW for electric cars
- Installation of 2 rainwater collectors in the sanitary gutters
- Solar lighting installation at the Sani Confort and Sani Top Confort pitches as well as at the Tente Liberté and the Cabane du randonneur